In this video from Prolite we learn the right way to tie your ice skates and keep the laces tight. First you need a lace hook. It's a metal piece that helps you lace the skates. With the skate on and the laces loose, pull tight on the laces just enough so it's a little tight. Now take the lace hook and start at the bottom. Put it underneath both laces and pull tight. Keep doing this as you go up the skate. As you pull tight with one hand, with the other you put one finger where the tension is pulling tight and push down hard. As you're holding tight, take the lace hook with the other hand and continue to pull up. Keep repeating this process using the lace hook. Your hand is holding as you are pulling up and up and up.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades