Jason Ward gives us tips on how to improve our backwards skating. The first point he makes concerns balance and power. You want to keep your feet shoulder width apart and your chest up. The next point is the "C" it. The more you dig into the ice the more power you will get in your strides; as you push your skate outwards, dig in hard and you will go faster. The third point is to head on a swivel. You want to know what is going on around you, so you need to be able to look behind you and be aware of your environment. Use these tips to help improve your backward skating.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades