In this tutorial, we learn how to properly tape a hockey stick. Start at the base of the stick and start to tape down the blade. Try not to have too much tape overlap. Keep taping until you reach the end of the blade, taping over the toe if you prefer. If you have a rounded toe, you will have to use scissors to cut the tape, then fold it tightly at the end so no tape is hanging loose. Now, flatten the tape out with something hard and flat. To finish, store this in a cool and dry place and enjoy playing hockey! You can repeat this process to tape the top of your stick with grip tape if you prefer as well.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades