Ice skating is a fundamental skill in playing ice hockey. Learn ice hockey skills and moves in this sports video on how to ice skate. Take action: transfer weight from one leg to other, keep knees bent, and pivot as you shift your weight. Angie, the instructor in this how-to video from Live Strong, is currently with the Youth Hockey Foundation of Austin and the Chaparral Ice Center located in Austin TX. A native of Canada, Angie has been playing hockey for nearly 30 years. Angie enjoys instructing children and adults, and is passionate about passing her knowledge of the game on to others. She has lived in Austin for the last ten years.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades