In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to crank up their slap-shot in hockey. Begin by placing your hands up at about half way down the hockey stick to apply maximum flex to follow through on your shot. When taking a shot, raise the stick to about shoulder height and transfer the weight from your back leg to the front leg. Rotate your hips and follow through the shot. Line the puck up along the inside of the front foot, row your hands through and point your stick to where you want the shot to go. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in playing hockey, and would like to learn how to perfect their slap-shot for better skill and experience in hockey.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades