In this how to video, you will learn how to tape up a hockey stick. You will need hockey tape and a hockey stick to do this. First, take the tape and wrap it around the tip about two times to make sure it is on nice and tightly. Stretch the tape length to about chest length and then spin it. This will create a cord for more grip. Now, wrap it around the stick about for times with a spacing that matches your fingers. Create a nice spiral while doing this. After this is done, wrap it back up. This depends on what size you want. Once you are the top, continue wrapping about ten to fifteen times. This will create an extra bump for your grip. Once this is done, bring it back down and pull it tight. It should rip off. Your stick is now taped.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades